Sign in to follow this  
hardik patel

Rakhi Gill ~ A Small Collection from OnlyFans

Have you found it too difficult to post all the 39 pics? It seems that you are too jealous that some normal member has got the chance to post a good set.

So by any how reduce his revenue, discourage him and make him flee. Later copy his post from other forums and post them here and get the lion's share.

You are well aware that if I unzip your rars and post them individually then they won't get approved at any cost and you are completely safe even if you carry out this nuisance.

On 12/27/2020 at 3:20 PM, hardik patel said:

Have you found it too difficult to post all the 39 pics? It seems that you are too jealous that some normal member has got the chance to post a good set.

So by any how reduce his revenue, discourage him and make him flee. Later copy his post from other forums and post them here and get the lion's share.

You are well aware that if I unzip your rars and post them individually then they won't get approved at any cost and you are completely safe even if you carry out this nuisance.

w8  you guys making revenue out of it???? how mtlb i thought its only for free bhai chara... apun ko bhi ye kam karna mangta paisa chaapna meko b btao bhai kya seen hai??

Sign in to follow this